TecnoDoor PVC Interior Door Systems
Offering 5 different designs of interior doors TecnoDoor Composite Door Systems open the gates to tastefully designed environments that reflect the consumer’s philosophy in life.
- Easily applicable on walls with different thickness as courtesy of its special adjustable frame design. User friendly and provides easy installation by offering perfectly detailed solutions.
- Manufactured as a complete system together with border, frame, sash and load bearing equipments. Each individual production stage is monitored precisely. Offers an integrated appearance as all visible surfaces are coated with the same material type.
- TecnoDoor is made of PVC based material, using advanced technology. Surfaces are waterproof and resistant to cleansing materials used in the household. It is stain proof and wipe-easy. Preserves its brand new appearance.
- Resistant to surface scratches. Made of materials that do not allow the fire to spread. Resistant to UV and does not discolour. Resistant to UV and does not discolour.
- Reflects today’s trends with its modern design. The versatile selections are the perfect match for the elegant taste. Manufactured with “0″ fault as courtesy of the smooth batch production technology. Its flawless appearance fits perfectly with any preferred decoration.
- The system ensures easy installation and applicability in every type of environment. Pak Door’s variety of detailed solutions offers rapid and smooth installation.
TecnoDoor as the Decorative Exterior Door Systems developed by Technoplast high quality and technology offer 13 versatile designs for every taste. Available for use with exterior gates, balcony doors and as placement between the door sash profile, TecnoDoor is preferable for its rapid and easy installation property for both new constructions and renewals.
- All glazing assortments come with tempered glass on both surfaces.
- Both sides of the glazing are fitted with opaque glass.
- Stained glasses are designed as lead stained glasses.
- Beveled glasses are used for stained glazing tops.
- Sanded glasses are processed using the straying method on the glass.
- Panels produced with and without glazing for various designs that are available in 800mm x 1950mm dimensions and a thickness of 20 mm and 24 mm.
- The designs Rhea and Belinde are alternatively available in 900mm x 2100mm size with the same texture and dimension.
- XPS (extruded polystyrene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) insulation materials are optionally used between the panels.
- TecnoDoor Decorative Door Panels are fitted reinforced panels made of MDF or MDF-Aluminum materials.
- The panels available for use in both interior rooms and balconies that are placed between the door sash profile.